Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need Pattern Testers!

Necktie Dachshund

Fabric Dachshund

I need 4 pattern testers! 2 for a necktie dachshund and 2 for a fabric dachshund. I have the necktie dachshund pattern finished so that is ready to go, but the fabric dachshund might be ready by this weekend. So the first 2 people to say they want the necktie version and the first two to say they want the fabric version to comment wins!

A bit of info to help you make your decision. The necktie dachshund uses an entire silk necktie, its a bit more challenging to make because its silk and you need some fusible webbing. The fabric dachshund uses about half a fat quarter's worth, no fusible webbing.

If you want to test the pattern but have questions please ask!

Thanks everyone!!

13 comments:

  1. I want to test the fabric one. I think Avelyn would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I am looking forward to seeing your new work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll test one! Whichever one you need someone for. Though if I have a choice, fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a fabric spot, save it for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh am I to late?

    Fabric first but hey I am sure to find a silk necktie at an op shop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to test one of these-they are fabulous and I have tons of ties laying around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a tweet on twitter last night that you were still looking for testers so I'd love to test one...I can do either necktie or fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be happy to test something for you, whatever you need!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to test one for you! I'd be more than happy to make the silk necktie one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Your stuff is great! If you get a chance to stop by our blog that would be great. It is pretty new :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. daschunds are too cute!! Your baby is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once it's tested where can we get the pattern?? I'm doing a dachshund themed present for my friends baby shower and I'd love to make this for her little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to try this if it is still available. If not can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete