Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is a test!

So, I'm blogging from my iPhone! This should be interesting. I hope it works...

What I'd like to show you is a jewelry box I re-made.


I am getting excited about giving old beat up jewelry boxes a new life. This is my first wooden one. I did this one a couple months ago


But, silver ones are hard to find!!
I painted the outside, relined the inside and made a big dahlia on the top and I seriously want to keep it!






The jewelry box will be available at the "Saturday stroll" here in Richmond this Saturday, come on down and visit!


And happy FIRST birthday to my baby girl!




3 comments:

  1. You posted all that from your phone? Okay - I'm way overdue for a cooler phone. Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW she has the same birthday as me!

    WOW blog from the iphone - ummm I should give it a try - one day - maybe the boys will do it for me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewelry boxes are so beautiful! I love the felt dahlia. You should put those on big hairclips!
    I am very nearly done with the dachshund, but I do not know if I will have it done by tonight, I am swamped! What should I do if I cannot finish it by the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete