Saturday, September 8, 2007

M and N

M is for Merry Christmas! I know I know its not even Halloween yet (have you noticed that's when they start playing Christmas music now!). I so am excited about it this year! We did not get a tree last year. My husband was out of town for two weeks and then we left to go to Georgia for Christmas so it wasn't worth the hassle. I was sad though, I really missed that tree! Oh, and I have this great idea for a tree made from a green felted sweater I found at a garage sale. Anyways I want to get onto N!

N is for Nest! Behold my mother's Birthday present! I am so proud of it! She loved it of course, she would love anything I made, she's my mom of course! She really likes bird's nests and robin's eggs. I used aluminum and copper wire from the hardware store and wooden eggs from Michael's and that glorious Martha Stewart glitter from Michael's. think I might make some to sell on etsy...

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful !!! What a great gift , it looks so real, yet a bit like jewellry.....LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete